Monday, May 16, 2011

Just some random thoughts about Study Abroad

These are just some things I've been told along the way about studying abroad:

"Eat too much, spend too much, and learn how to make time stand still!" - MP

"Study abroad is like a W.  Right now you're on the high.  You'll hit a low.  Something exciting will happen and you'll remember why you did this.  Then near the end you'll be ready to go home again.  But by the time it's actually over, you won't want to leave." - MG

"I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run into each other, I like the kissing and the crying , I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone." -JSF

No comments:

Post a Comment